BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Called To Serve

The day after Thanksgiving, I received my call to the Brazil Salvador mission speaking Portuguese. Unfortunately, I had over a 5 month wait between my call and when I leave. It's not all bad though, I get to be here when my sister Aubree has her baby, so honestly it couldn't have worked out better. I am scheduled to fly out of St. George on April 13th at 9:00 A.M. to Salt Lake, then Atlanta, and finally to Brazil, I am sure that will be a really long day, but I am very excited and eager to leave.

1 comments:

Aubree and/or Addy :) and sometimes Craig said...

Nate, we're happy you're going to be here for the baby too! Addy doesn't really want you to go on your mission at all because "you save me from Laursie."
We'll miss you tons Nate! But we'll write you all the time!